Cute As A Button Baby Photo Contest
Attention Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles:
Do you have a photo of a special “button” that’s just the cutest around? Enter it in the Mushroom Festival’s Cute-As-A-Button Baby Photo Contest!
Deadline to enter: Postmarked by August 22 or dropped off at The Mushroom Cap (114 W. State Street, Kennett Square, PA) by 4 p.m. August 24.
Here’s How it Works!
- All entries will be posted on the Mushroom Festival website: www.mushroomfestival.org on August 27.
- Everyone can vote for their favorite Button, Crimini, and Portabella baby photo (one vote per day/per contestant) at the website through midnight, September 6.
- NEW All entries are encouraged to be in Mushroom Festival Community Parade on Friday, September 8.
- NEW For each vote cast online, a penny will be added to the contestant’s jar.
- NEW At the tent at State and Broad streets (in front of Kennett Inn) there will be photos of each contestant on a donation jar.
- Festival attendees will “vote” for their favorites with their pocket change.
- The entry in each category that collects the most donations will be crowned the 2012 Cutest Button, Crimini, and Portabella.
- Winners will be announced in the Chester County Press.
Buttons: 6 to 15 months (age on September 8, 2012)
Criminis:15 to 24 months (age on September 8, 2012)
Portabellas: 24 to 36 months (age on September 8, 2012)
Digital (jpg files) preferred, professional studio photos cannot be accepted. Photos of babies/toddlers must be taken during the same period as the birth date/age category entered.
Digital images can be submitted by email (email@example.com, place “Cute as a Button” in the subject line) or saved to a CD and returned with entry form.
A first name or nickname will be used to identify each photo. For emailed submissions, please use the child’s nickname in the message so it can be matched with the correct entry form.
Photos will be displayed (only first names or nickname) on the Mushroom Festival website for voting.
Entry Fee: $5
One photo per entry fee
Entry form and fee must be mailed (The Mushroom Festival, PO Box 1000, Kennett Square, PA 19348) or dropped off at The Mushroom Cap, (114 West State Street, KennettSquare, PA 19348). Make checks payable to The Mushroom Festival.
All Cute-As-A-Button entries are encouraged to march as a group in the Mushroom Festival Parade on Friday, September 7 (a parent or guardian must accompany their child) — decorated stroller or wagon suggested.
Prizes will be awarded to the First, Second and Third place winners in each category. The winning Cute-As-A-Button baby photos will be published in the Chester County Press, announcing them as the 2012 Cutest Button, Crimini, and Portabella.
Download the Cute-As-A-Button Entry Form here.
And the 2011 Cutest Button, Crimini and Portabella are: