2013 Mushroom Festival Souvenir T-Shirt
The Annual T-Shirt Design Contest is now accepting submissions. A $500 cash prize will be awarded to the winning design
Contest Deadline is Friday, May 24, 2013 – 4 PM
This year’s primary t-shirt color is red!
- All artwork submitted must be original artwork.
- Artist may sign his or her work.
- All artwork and image reproduction rights become the exclusive property of The Mushroom Festival and may be adapted to fit t-shirt styles.
- Mushrooms must be part of the design.
- Verbiage must read “The Mushroom Festival”.
- The dates for the 2013 Festival are September 7 & 8
- Verbiage must include the annual year in the design. This is our 28th annual.
- Verbiage must include the city name of “Kennett Square, PA” & website www.mushroomfestival.org
- Computer generated design must be no more than 4 spot colors or four color process.
- Computer generated designs must be submitted on a USB stick or CD with a color hard copy. Please label both copies with your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Any original artwork must be scanned and supplied on CD or USB stick.
- Each person may submit up to three (3) designs.
- Winner’s professional bio will be featured on our website and in the Mushroom Festival Guide.
It was a hard decision for 2012 to choose one design from the many wonderful designs submitted, but Dona Antonelli’s submission captured the judge’s attention for its realistic depiction of button mushrooms. Antonelli is a freelance graphic designer from Lancaster County. She holds a BFA in Studio Art with a graphic concentration from West Chester University and has over 25 years of experience in the design field. Dona lives with her daughter in the southern end of the Lancaster County and enjoys reading, designing jewelry, and gardening.
Bendis is the 2011 T-Shirt Design Contest winner
Justin is a highly creative graphic designer, artist, and freelancer who recently moved from the Baltimore area to Lincoln University, Pa. From logos and apparel, to posters and brochures, he enjoys a creative challenge, pushing himself to produce the perfect design. His clientele includes a diverse array of businesses and organizations, both large and small. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To commemorate the 25th Annual Mushroom Festival two quilts were made from the various Mushroom Festival T-shirts of past years. The quilts were made by Carla Lucas, of Landenberg, Pa.